Saturday, March 21, 2009

Barack O Bama on Leno

I saw Obama's interview on Leno last night, and am tempted to say, that his speech writer did not do a great job of prepping him for the interview. His response was around "good old solid foundation, economic basics...blah...blah". But I have to give him, his explanation of the sub prime was more lucid than many of the experts i have heard before. Cracked up on the beration of Investment Bankers & asking youngsters to become doc, engineer and teachers :-)

I will like to believe that the answers all were not rehearsed, came direct from the heart, may not strike a funny chord at all times (well that's the way Qns were); and seemed more real....

Great job, Obama...59th Day in Office

1 comment:

emptyoceans said...

Obama luvs to talk and give speeches. He knows that after he retires, all his money will be made from travelling the world and giving speeches. Even if he gets a bad writer.. he will still pull it off!!